SRHC Conference 2019 Announcement
WELCOME TO MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE!
The Southern Regional Honors Council is pleased to announce that the 2019 Annual Conference will be held on March 28th through 30th at the Historic Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee!
Important Dates to Remember
- Submissions Open – August 31, 2018
- Submission Deadline – December 1, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance – January 15, 2018
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline – January 31, 2019
- Registration Deadline – February 27, 2019
- Conference Dates – March 28-30, 2019
SRHC 2019 Proposal submission link is live!
Please click HERE to access the SRHC 2019 Proposal submission page. These are the submission categories for this conference:
- Oral presentation (10-15 minutes, plus 5 minutes of Q&A; will be placed in a panel with other presentations)
- Poster presentation (poster sessions will last roughly 1 hour)
- Best Practices in Honors Workshop (40 minutes, plus 15 minutes of Q&A)
- Short digital film (at most 8 minutes in length, plus 2 minutes for Q&A)
- Music performance or recording (at most 4 minutes in length)
- Art exhibition (see the SRHC homepage for more about the Art Entry form)
- Administrative round table (facilitating a conversation on honors administrative issues)